Monday, February 16, 2009

No news

No news on the heart monitor, so it couldn't have been too bad, I'm guessing. :) I do need to check some test results. They are thinking there may be a thyroid issue. The first test came in a hair low. And I do mean a HAIR low. The normal range is 6.0, and I was at 5.6. We did a retest, so we'll see how those results look. If it's a bit low it could be causing the heart palpitations. However, I really only seem to get them when I'm working. So it could still be stress. This weekend went very well. I've been able to get out and about quite a bit. We went to a birthday bash on Sunday at Legal Seafood for our friend's 40th birthday and today was shopping.

I have been feeling more stress and fear of having this kid than excitement. Even if I'm the one having it, I don't really feel connected to him. I'm just the people carrier, really. So today Geek and I went out and did some baby shopping. It really was needed for both of us. We got some toys, some clothes, small pack of diapers, and the painting stuff we'll need to work on the nursery next Saturday. It really put us both in a better frame of mind and made all this seem more concrete and real, rather than just a waiting game.

No comments:

About Us