Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Life update

Wow, it's been a long time since we posted here.

Life has continued onward. Babi will be 5 months tomorrow. On some levels it's hard to believe, but in other ways, it seems like he's been a part of our lives all along. There's the occasional stark reminders that really hit us. For example, Geek was answering some questions today and one was "Do you have kids?" and he started to automatically say no, but then said wait.. yes, we do.

In fitness news, Geek's running is going awesome! He signed up for a half marathon and a dualthalon! His training has been going really well and last weekend he ran 12 miles and still had a bit left. He will definitely be able to run that last 1.1 miles.

I'm back to dancing and have some shows coming up. I have one this coming Sunday, one in October and one in November. I need to come up with some new routines for the upcoming shows and I have some ideas floating around. I just need to start pulling them together. I've also started the couch to 5K. Today was my second day. I managed to run even after a migraine.

Lots of migraines here lately are definitely making me unhappy. They have been hitting more and more frequently. Had one that lasted two and a half days last week and had a day and a half long one this week. The doctor put me on the preventative, but so far it hasn't done a massive amount. I'll see how it goes.

No comments:

About Us